ANAREA Battle Royale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Sascha
Sascha

Will the name we have in the forum also be the name we will have in the game? Empty Will the name we have in the forum also be the name we will have in the game?

Tue 21 Apr - 9:51
Will the name we have in the forum also be the name we will have in the game?

Is it possible to play the game with the forum account (same name)?
Or do you have to create a new account to play and can't use the forum name?

AndL
AndL

Will the name we have in the forum also be the name we will have in the game? Empty Re: Will the name we have in the forum also be the name we will have in the game?

Tue 21 Apr - 17:14
Hi Sascha,

the forum account is not connected to the game account. As far as i know you can choose whatever nickname you want in the game.

All the best, AndL
Sascha
Sascha

Will the name we have in the forum also be the name we will have in the game? Empty Re: Will the name we have in the forum also be the name we will have in the game?

Tue 21 Apr - 17:35
Even if the name is already taken (like CS:GO)?
Or can every name used ones (like Fortnite and H1)
AndL
AndL

Wed 22 Apr - 18:12
I`m not 100% sure but i think it will be like in h1 so every name is unique.
Sascha
Sascha

Thu 23 Apr - 7:32
Alright, thank you!
And thereĀ“s no way right now to safe any name?
AndL
AndL

Thu 23 Apr - 18:42
I dont think so, no.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum