ANAREA Battle Royale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dobrze

Suggestions Empty Suggestions

Sun 16 Aug - 18:32
1. Bullet tracker - when shooting show ammo tracking. [option on/off]
2. Short kill replay (who and how kill you). [option on/off]
3. Little better models players.
4. Anti Cheat. (maybe same type as valorant?).
5. More Dynamic playing.
6. Custom crosshair.
7. helmets?
8. larger map later in the game.
9. in some places there is a lot of space, but you can't walk or jump over (for example a fence).
10. you can't break windows and go inside, but you have to look for the front entrance, for example: shops
11. not enough treatment
12. more clear hit marks if you kill a guy so that it is more visible who you killed
13. be able to lie down
14. when I'm sitting behind the wall and you can hardly see me, and the sight passes the wall and you can normally kill .. it's too strong

But prio is fix crashes.

cute and sielasty like this post

Jonny
Jonny

Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions

Mon 17 Aug - 10:26
Sounds like you want Anarea to be a H1 copy
ThatsSoRaven
ThatsSoRaven

Mon 17 Aug - 13:20
Dobrze wrote:1. Bullet tracker - when shooting show ammo tracking. [option on/off]
2. Short kill replay (who and how kill you). [option on/off]
3. Little better models players.
4. Anti Cheat. (maybe same type as valorant?).
5. More Dynamic playing.
6. Custom crosshair.
7. helmets?
8. larger map later in the game.
9. in some places there is a lot of space, but you can't walk or jump over (for example a fence).
10. you can't break windows and go inside, but you have to look for the front entrance, for example: shops
11. not enough treatment
12. more clear hit marks if you kill a guy so that it is more visible who you killed
13. be able to lie down
14. when I'm sitting behind the wall and you can hardly see me, and the sight passes the wall and you can normally kill .. it's too strong

But prio is fix crashes.

Although I do agree with most of these points.
Something like dynamic playing needs to be explained more as to what you expect to be more dynamic.
Maybe instead of helmets you can pick up armour, as you're given "shield" but what they have right now is good to start with.
Seeing the player model through the wall when a person is running up against it, is something that also needs to be fixed.
Not sure if lying down would be a necessity long-term.
I think enlarging the dirt/gravel particles from shooting at walls/ground/rocks/etc should be increased to understand where your bullets are going, but tracers, idk.
short kill replay might be nice. unsure how practical though.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum