ANAREA Battle Royale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SnoddyG

Allow us to slide down hills and stuff Empty Allow us to slide down hills and stuff

Sun 23 Aug - 0:05
We currently are limited to just jumping everywhere.  Another mechanic that allows people to outplay other people is sliding.  Again, this could be something done way later down the road but it would make the game feel better.  This is not H1.  The game doesn't have to be exactly like H1.  In order for BR's to survive these days they need to be fun and interesting and a mechanic like this would increase the amount of fun players can have. I would prefer the mechanic to be more like Blackout's sliding system. If you don't know what I mean watch Blackout and you'll see how they slide. It's a really cool thing that I think would make the game better.
Jonny
Jonny

Allow us to slide down hills and stuff Empty Re: Allow us to slide down hills and stuff

Sun 23 Aug - 23:12
Can't see how a sliding mechanic should be working on a 3rd shooting game, already feels hard enough to hit the shotgun shots lol.
SnoddyG

Allow us to slide down hills and stuff Empty Re: Allow us to slide down hills and stuff

Mon 24 Aug - 0:51
Well when you are out in the open and you do a little slide to make it a little harder to get hit you will appreciate the mechanic. Just sayin
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum