ANAREA Battle Royale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MackKnife
MackKnife

Predorder Email Empty Empty Predorder Email Empty

Fri 31 Jul - 10:00
Hello i preorderd yesterday via paypal all worked besides the Email i got is totaly empty only thing i can read init is:

Thank´s you for pre-ordering Standard Edition Pack Here is your ordering number(please...

"Payment Successful"

nothing more How to get the key etc ?

best regards

Mack
j3sser3t4rd
j3sser3t4rd

Predorder Email Empty Empty Re: Predorder Email Empty

Fri 31 Jul - 12:29
I recommend you check your spam-folder, I had the exact same issue. I use gmail, so I had to look under this tab:

https://ibb.co/fpHWtv3

It's different on each mail provider, so make sure that you are checking your "Spam"-folder and not any other folder which you might think of to be your "Spam"-folder. I hope this will help you.

MackKnife likes this post

MackKnife
MackKnife

Fri 31 Jul - 14:18
Well i have the email in my infolder thats not the problem  but when i open that email there is a blank page an thats all  i have  .
j3sser3t4rd
j3sser3t4rd

Sat 1 Aug - 14:06
This is how my mail looks. It seems like the mail you received is missing content.

Predorder Email Empty Captur11

When I found it in my spam folder, I had to move it from the spam folder to my main inbox in order to make the content available that was in the mail. Did you already try that? If not, try moving the mail from spam to main inbox by tagging the mail as "not a threat".
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum