ANAREA Battle Royale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Fish
Fish

Pre order before march 8th specials Empty Pre order before march 8th specials

Mon 30 Mar - 23:12
Hi, i was happy to see that people who pre ordered the game before march 8th got a special bonus, but i was dissapointed to see that it was just in game currency. I think i speak for everyone that pre ordered before march 8th, if i say i would prefer some sort of founders skin or something. Eitherway, im really excited to play the game.
Red
Red

Pre order before march 8th specials Empty Re: Pre order before march 8th specials

Mon 30 Mar - 23:32
I disagree. I don't think it's fair for the people who bought the founders edition since they're getting basically robbed of one of the skins that they preordered for...
Alkstarr
Alkstarr

Pre order before march 8th specials Empty Re: Pre order before march 8th specials

Mon 30 Mar - 23:34
Futhermore, you already have some founders skins when you pre-order the game bounce
Fish
Fish

Mon 30 Mar - 23:39
True, and im not trying to sound ungrateful or anything, its just that i would prefer some special kind of skin instead of ingame currency. They also tweeted out that they thought that most players would prefer the in game currency. I just tried to tell them that i think most people including myself would prefer a skin or a badge of some sort. Laughing
Alkstarr
Alkstarr

Mon 30 Mar - 23:42
I understand but the main problem that u can found with this is that people doesn't like the skin they just get and they cry lol!
Fish
Fish

Mon 30 Mar - 23:47
To be honest i think an overwelming majority of the players would prefer the, skin / badge / idk something cool lol Very Happy
[AXC] Warden
[AXC] Warden

Tue 31 Mar - 9:23
We thought a lot about the type of reward for those who pre-ordered before March, we preferred to give IG currency instead of a small skin / badge because we did not want to take the risk of doing something that our players would not like.

I agree that donating AXC Coins is not really a "special reward" however we are sure that people will only buy something they really like!

dSt95 likes this post

Jonny
Jonny

Fri 3 Apr - 23:03
Why don't you just tweet a strawpoll or something where we can vote about what we want? I'm also pretty sure that the most people would prefer a nice badget or skin
sage

Sun 5 Apr - 18:10
Heya! I'd be willing to bet most of the community would love a AR-15 skin, or something similar, I'd agree with Jonny to make a Strawpoll for the community to vote on.
Vulbi
Vulbi

Wed 8 Apr - 12:00
Hello !

Je pense moi que donner de la monnaie du jeu et la meilleur solution sachant que le jeu si il marche et je le souhaite de tous cœurs auras un marché skins, crates etc assez conséquent donc distribué des items qui vaudront une fortune n'est pas la bonne idée (ce n'est que mon avis).
[AXC] Warden
[AXC] Warden

Thu 9 Apr - 16:47
I understand your point guys, but would not another AR skin be too much? I mean there are already AR skins awards for kickstarters and pre-orders ...

Oui Vulbi on voulait justement éviter de donner trop de skins avant même que le jeu sorte pour éviter d'innonder le marché dès le départ et perdre tout l'intérêt de l'exclusivité et de la rareté des tout premiers skins !
Vulbi
Vulbi

Thu 9 Apr - 18:22

Je trouve ça logique pour la vie du jeu les skins et le marché sont une énorme partit de celui-ci, même si il ne sont d'aucun intérêt pour lui même.
Ne pas distribuer un skin de plus pour contenter certain joueurs et un réelle effort pour le jeu et son futur.
sage

Thu 9 Apr - 20:42
"I understand your point guys, but would not another AR skin be too much? I mean there are already AR skins awards for kickstarters and pre-orders ..."

No, I do not think it'd be too much, as people will want to have a skin for the gun which will most likely be the "main" gun of the game. But that's just my two cents about the rewards.
Vulbi
Vulbi

Thu 9 Apr - 20:54
"I understand your point guys, but would not another AR skin be too much? I mean there are already AR skins awards for kickstarters and pre-orders ..."

"No, I do not think it'd be too much, as people will want to have a skin for the gun which will most likely be the "main" gun of the game. But that's just my two cents about the rewards."

You already have a reward despite the delay in the game, they could have given nothing. It must also be seen like that.

Baza
Baza

Thu 30 Apr - 13:01

"No, I do not think it'd be too much, as people will want to have a skin for the gun which will most likely be the "main" gun of the game. But that's just my two cents about the rewards."

"You already have a reward despite the delay in the game, they could have given nothing. It must also be seen like that."

I agree like you guys are being rewarded for pre-ordering and I understand you sad the game was pushed back but people like myself didn't find out about the game and we also bought the pre-order for the same price you guys but you guys are at least getting a reward for support the game till this point.

I may be wrong but this is what i think
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum