ANAREA Battle Royale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ar1du

About whether to buy the game after it is open Empty About whether to buy the game after it is open

Wed 8 Jul - 23:25
Hope to play by buying.Because if it is open, there will be a large number of cheaters join, which is not what all players want to see. So I hope warden can consider this request. Thanks Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
LiL1XD
LiL1XD

About whether to buy the game after it is open Empty Re: About whether to buy the game after it is open

Thu 9 Jul - 14:43
I think it is necessary to charge for it. The reason is that the game will be unbalanced due to the participation of cheaters.

wristhack likes this post

wristhack
wristhack

About whether to buy the game after it is open Empty Re: About whether to buy the game after it is open

Thu 9 Jul - 22:45
I think putting a price tag on the game will also help with cheaters. However, thats not the only implementation that should be considered for preventing repeat cheaters!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum